Flower Ordering and Delivery
Ordering flowers direct from the Dutch flower auctions could not be easier. Simply follow these instructions and your order will be freshly cut, specially packaged and carefully delivered directly to you.
- All of our flowers come in bunches of a certain number of stems. You will notice in the product description where it says minimum order, this is the number of stems per bunch.
- As our flowers come directly from the flower auctions in Holland, all prices on the website are live and subject to change on a daily basis depending upon supply and demand. The prices shown are per stem however some foliage is priced per bunch, please read the description for each variety carefully so you are aware of how each will arrive.
The luxury of Dutch Flower Auction Direct is that you choose your delivery day. Taking delivery of your fresh flowers is very important so we want to make it as easy as possible for you to be there when they arrive. All flowers are delivered to your address, on your chosen day whether it is at home, work or even the church!
- Orders must be placed a minimum of 4 days prior to your delivery day as the flowers come fresh from Holland, to the UK, then are dispatched by courier to you.
- We usually recommend that you have the flowers delivered to you 2-3 days prior to your special event. This will allow you time to condition the flowers before preparing your arrangements and bouquets. Please do not arrange delivery for the day before or on the day that they are required for.
- You can place your order online up to 2 weeks in advance of your delivery date. If you want to order further in advance of this please use our 'Get a Quote' page and we will advise you accordingly.
- Delivery is available Wednesday - Saturday.
- Delivery to United Kingdom mainland* is a fixed charge of £17.99 excluding VAT for weekday delivery and £27.99 excluding VAT for Saturday delivery.
- Delivery to Northern Ireland is a fixed charge of £37.99 excluding VAT. Please be aware that delivery to NI can take 48 hours so it is advised to allow an extra day for delivery. It is also advised to never choose Saturday delivery for NI deliveries incase of any delays - Dutch Flower Auction Direct cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery.
- A signature is required for all flowers - please make sure someone is available at your delivery address to ensure the flowers are delivered.
You can also add a timed delivery service to your order by clicking here. Orders which total £500+ excluding VAT and delivery will automatically be upgraded to a before noon service where possible. Please check this service is available to your postcode area first.
*Unfortunately we cannot deliver to Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly or the following postcode areas - IV, KW1-14, PA34, PA37-39, PH19-40, PH41 Sector 4 and PH49-50. We can deliver to Shetland, email us to arrange this.